This assignment was written by Jessica Ainsworth-Truong for use in post-secondary education. Use by others is not permitted without written consent.
The purpose of this exercise is to demonstrate knowledge in how to draw a Reflective Ceiling Plan (RCP) including a lighting plan and a switching and wiring diagram.
You will receive a floor plan for a portion of a small law firm. The assignment includes the private offices, reception area and hallway. You are not to reconfigure the plan. Drawings are to be sketched in scale on tracing paper over the provided plan.
- RCP with Lighting plan @ 1/4” = 1’0. NOT RENDERED
- Include a lighting key/legend.
- Switching and wiring diagram @ 1/4” = 1’0. NOT RENDERED
- Include a key/legeng
- You must include at least three ceiling height changes.
- You must use at least four types of lighting.
- Ceiling height variation
- Lighting choices
- Technical correctness