This assignment was written by Jessica Ainsworth-Truong for use in post-secondary education. This assignment is not to be used by others without written consent.
- Demonstrate detailing of interiors and custom furniture
- Document FF&E selections
Add the following drawings and schedules to your programming binder.
- Plans 1/8” = 1’-0
- Main floor – Furniture plan
- Main floor – Finish plan
- RCP Main Floor 1/8” = 1’0
- Furniture schedule
- Finish schedule
- Lighting schedule
- Details for 3 interior areas – NOTE LOCATION ON FINISH PLAN
- Include plans, elevations, sections as required
- Examples include – casework, wall construction, doors, floor pattern, etc.
- Details for 1 custom piece of furniture
- Include all plans, elevations and sections as required
- Include an axonometric drawing
- Section with cut sheets for all of the following
- Finishes – floor, ceiling, wall
- Furniture – including systems furnishings
- Lighting – include non-decorative fixtures as well