This assignment was written by Jessica Ainsworth-Truong for use in post-secondary education. This assignment is not to be used by others without written consent.
- Explore a well developed concept
- Develop two schematic layouts for client’s input
- Present new ideas in office organization
Your team will provide, at minimum, the following for schematic review.
- Relevant process info (such as your first concept board, diagrams)
- Developed concept statement
- Developed physical representation of concept
- 2 distinct floor plans
- 2 color palette options including major materials
- Options for introducing scent throughout the space
- Options for introducing texture throughout the space
- At least 10 sketches showing options for interior spaces
This is to be a board presentation. Digital presentations will not be accepted. Scan all drawings and photograph all boards, as boards will be collected for CIDA accreditation.
Your presentation is to be addressed to the client. Within the verbal presentation, your team must address:
- Walk through of the following and how they relate to concept
- Each floor plan
- Each color palette
- How the project addresses LEED
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Materials and Resources
- How the design addresses the client’s mission and goals